We manufacture and export an assortment of high quality steel tubes, stainless steel tubes and carbon steel tubes that are available in varying specifications regarding dimension, material grade and fitting ends. Precision engineered using best grade metal and alloys, our range is known for high strength, corrosion resistance and better durability. These stainless steel tubes cater to the needs of various industries such as aerospace, marine, ship-building, pharmaceuticals and other industries across the globe. Passed through stringent quality checks, our tubes are flawless in natures. Further, we also meet the customized requirement of our esteemed clients.
Stainless and Duplex Steel Tubes
We offer a wide range of Stainless and Duplex Steel Tubes
that are manufactured in compliance with international standards. Widely used in varied industrial applications, these tubes feature exceptional tolerance level, corrosion resistance and durability. Our range of stainless steel tubes and duplex steel tubes is available in both standard and customized specifications and at most affordable prices.
- 6.35 mm OD upto 254 mm OD in 0.6 TO 20 mm thickness.
- Seamless / ERW / Welded tubes in round & square shape with & without PVC
- ASTM / ASME SA 269 GR. TP 304, 304L, 316, 317, 321
- ASTM / ASME SA 213 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316H, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H
- ASTM / ASME SA 790 UNS NO. S 31803, S 32205, S 32550, S 32750, S 32760
Carbon And Alloy Steel Tubes
We have with us a range of high quality Carbon And Alloy Steel Tubes
, that cater to the demands of different industries such as marine, shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals, paper, textile, sugar, dairy and others. Designed in standard and customized dimensions, these tubes ensure impeccable strength and long lasting quality. Owing to quality features and reasonable prices, our range of carbon and alloy steel tubes are highly admired in the global market.
- Range: 6.35 mm OD upto 254 mm OD in 0.6 TO 20 mm thickness
- Form: Seamless / ERW / Welded tubes in round & square shape with & without PVC
- Alloy Steel: ASTM / ASME A 213 GR T 9, T 11, T 12, T22, T 91./TD